Monday 16 January 2017

Good Morning Messages

I love my kitty bear, goodnight!




Kiss me goodnight and love me forever!

Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends


May angel wishes watch over your sleep tonight.




Goodnight hun:* I love you <3



Good night... sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite!



Goodnight luv



I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.


Its big, It’s warm, It’s fuzzy.Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!




When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses so I can stand missing you this much.




God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night




I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!




One day I wish my dream would come true and I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!




Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!




Just a line...2 keep in touch...coz u r on my mind so very much...& even though, I've nothing 2 say...I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!




I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”




Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.



Good morning text messages are the best way to let someone know that they're the first thing that you think of when you wake up. Not only are good morning texts romantic but they also are excellent relationship builders. Sending a new love or a spouse a sweet good morning text will make them feel special and closer to you. Below is our ever-growing list of the VERY BEST GOOD MORNING TEXT MESSAGES to send to your sweetheart.

Good Morning, Beautiful!

Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day!

I just woke up and you're already on my mind.

I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart.

Good morning baby. Have an amazing day. I love you.

I can't wait till the day I can wake up right next to you.


Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning sweetheart, hope you have a wonderful day!

Good morning sexy! Can't wait to set my eyes on you again tonite.

Good morning .... I just wanted you to know how much I truly do care. You're always in my thoughts. 

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!

Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. Good Morning.

Just wanted to say good morning to one of the person that means the world to me.

You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.

Hello my beautiful, Good Morning and as always I'm thinking of you.

Good Morning sweetheart and have a Good Day!

Words just aren’t enough to tell you how special you are to me. I love you. Good Morning baby.

Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life until I found the right one – YOU. Good morning.


I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I see the same girl who I saw in my dreams the previous night. Good morning.

Feeling sad? Tears in ur eyes? Thing going wrong? Don't forget... I am always with u... Good Morning Dear!

Good morning love. You are like a blessing from the heavens above.

Alert! The hottest man in the world has just awoken!

good morning quotes for girlfriend

good morning messages for girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment